Keeping cozy with a propane fireplace
Robins are returning and the grass is already starting to show hints of green in some areas, which means spring is just around the corner. But don’t put away your winter boots just yet – cool days and nights are still in the forecast. When it comes to staying warm inside, there’s nothing more enjoyable than the cozy glow of a fireplace. For the ultimate in convenience and cleanliness, a propane fireplace is the ideal way to add beauty and warmth to your home.If you already have a propane fireplace, you and your family already know – and are enjoying – the many benefits. If you are thinking about installing one, here are the top 5 benefits of a propane fireplace.
- You have instant heat right at your fingertips. With a flick of a switch, you can turn on the flames. You don’t have to dance around in several layers of clothing while you wait for the fireplace to put out a little bit of heat.
- Propane fireplaces are a cleaner option. They burn cleaner than traditional fireplaces which is great for the environment and the indoor air quality of your home – and that’s great for you and your family.
- They are low maintenance. Wood burning fireplaces give off smoke and soot and have to be cleaned frequently. With a propane fireplace, you spend your time enjoying the warmth and ambiance it creates, instead of cleaning.
- They are easily installed by a professional technician. If you don’t want to invest in a complete overhaul of your existing wood fireplace, propane inserts are designed exactly for this purpose. The inserts can either use an existing chimney for venting or a factory-made insulated chimney.
- A propane fireplace works when the power is out, so it’s great as a backup heat source.
If you already have a fireplace, contact us and we will be happy to become your propane provider.
If you are interested in a propane fireplace, view our list of certified vendors and installers in your area.